We can do it shirt
- Materials of construction : 35% polyester, 60% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Direct digital printing for long fabric durability
- Many sizes
- Wash between 40 and 50 degrees
- Soft and pleasant fabric : no discomfort on the skin
- Will disturb toxic men
- Perfect for empowered women
- Blind anti-feminist
Before being one of the most famous feminist symbols, "We can do it" is a poster from 1943. At that time, industries needed women to replace all the men who were going to war. A few years later, this poster became famous because it proved that women and men should be equal in society. This feminist shirt will help you get that equality between men and women.
How did feminism changed women life
The feminist struggle began in the 20th century. At this point, a woman couldn't work, couldn't own money, couldn't vote and many other things. Many women fought to get what they wanted. Today our lives are better because of these women. In the 21st century, we believe that a few men understand our struggle and can help us fight patriarchy. This t-shirt will help you to change the world.
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY