Mind your own patch
- Materials of construction : Polyester
- Size : 3.2 inch * 3.2 inch
- Easy to lay
- Soft and pleasant fabric : no discomfort on the skin
- Feminist symbol
- Keeps toxic men away
This feminist patch "Mind your own" is a symbol of the emancipation of women. “Mind your own” is a popular phrase in society. On this feminist patch, there is a belly, a symbol of the emancipation of women. The world began in the womb.
The meaning of the womb
Since the 19th century, women have been fighting against the patriarchy for rights. We must remember that all this with the uterus. The world needs women to move forward. “The womb” is a feminist symbol because it is the starting point of humanity.
How to place a patch
- 1) Take a look at the scratch on your jeans or your jacket. You have to cut every unusable piece of fabric.
- 2) Take your embroidery kit
- 3) Place the patch where you want it to be
- 4) Sew it, but be careful not to sting yourself !
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY