Make a difference shirt
- Materials of construction : 35% polyester, 65% Cotton
- Direct digital printing for long fabric durability
- Many sizes
- Wash between 40 and 50 degrees
- Soft and pleasant fabric : no discomfort on the skin
- Will disturb toxic men
- Perfect for empowered women
- Blind anti-feminist
- Harry Potter symbol
This feminist t-shirt features the design of a photo by Barbara Kruger, a famous feminist artist of the 20th and 21st century. On this shirt, we can see a black and white photo of Hermione Granger, a famous character from the movie Harry Potter. The character on this shirt has a strong meaning, the actress behind Hermione is Emma Watson, a strong and powerful woman known for being a feminist activist.
Barbara Kruger was born in 1945. She is a conceptual artist of the "image generation". Barbara's images are easy to recognize. She has her own style which consists of black and white images covered with declarative captions. Through her art, Barbara has become one of the most popular feminist symbols.
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY