Girls support girls shirt
- Materials of construction : Spandex 5%, 30% polyester, cotton 65%
- Direct digital printing for long fabric durability
- Many sizes
- Wash between 40 and 50 degrees
- Soft and pleasant fabric : no discomfort on the skin
- Will disturb toxic men
- Perfect for empowered women
This feminist t-shirt is an emblem of the feminist struggle. As we can see on this feminist t-shirt, it is written "This is what a feminist looks like". This is an answer to all the anti-feminists who spread the stereotype of the ugly feminist.
How feminism born
During the very industrial 19th century, women in the UK began to protest to be recognized as human beings. One of the most well-known groups of female demonstrators is the Suffragette, a women's group that was formed in 1903. The main purpose of this group was to enable women to vote. This feminist pin represent of those years of struggle.
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY