Girl Power Sweatshirt
- Materials of construction : Polyester 35% and cotton 65%
- Direct digital printing for long fabric durability
- Many sizes
- Wash between 40 and 50 degrees
- Soft and pleasant fabric : no discomfort on the skin
- Good conversation starter
- Supports the feminist struggle
Girl Power is a well-known expression that originated in the 20th century. At this point in the history of feminism, women began to become empowered and independent. This expression was a real slogan that was inscribed at every feminist demonstration. We are in the 21st century, we still use this expression.
How the "Girl power" movement began
The "Girl power" movement started in 1991 when the US punk band Bikini Kill published a zine called "Girl power". It has been popularized by the spice girl in the mid 90s. This Girl power sweatshirt will help you in your daily struggle against patriarchy and toxic men.
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY