Fight for The Things You Care About sweatshirt
- Materials of construction : Polyester 35% and cotton 65%
- Direct digital printing for long fabric durability
- Many sizes
- Wash between 40 and 50 degrees
- Soft and pleasant fabric : no discomfort on the skin
- Symbol of the feminism's history
- Good conversation starter
This "Fight for The Things You Care About" sweatshirt is a battle cry Ruth Bader Ginsburg could say. This woman is pictured in this feminist hoodie. She is a legendary figure in the feminist community. This feminist sweatshirt will help you accomplish what Ruth Bader Ginsburg has done in her life.
Who is Ruth Bader Ginsburg ?
Ruth Bader Ginsburg is a legend in the feminist community. This woman shines in the highest place of society. Despite a very hard life, she was one of the most prestigious members of the United States Supreme Court of Justice. RBG was the first Jewish woman and one of the first women to sit on the tribunal. She is a success story for all of us. We wanted to pay tribute to this woman through this feminist sweatshirt.
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY