Ask us about our feminist agenda shirt
- Materials of construction : 35% polyester, 60% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Direct digital printing for long fabric durability
- Many sizes
- Wash between 40 and 50 degrees
- Soft and pleasant fabric : no discomfort on the skin
- Will disturb toxic men
- Perfect for empowered women
- Blind anti-feminist
"Ask me about my feminist agenda" is a sentence that became famous thanks to Marvel. It is in the comic "Mockingbird" #8 that the quote "Ask me about my feminist agenda" was written on the shirt of a woman on the cover. This feminist shirt will help you to find women like you, women who care about women's rights.
Gender equity is the future
For 200 years, women have fought against patriarchy to have more and more rights. At first, women couldn't even have a bank account! For over 50 years now, men and women have been equal in business, but not in society. This feminist necklace will help you in your daily struggle.
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY